Gary Hughes

Welcome to my blogspot. Stay in touch with my most recent inventory for sale. If you have any questions about any of the vehicles please do not hesitate to call or email me ANYTIME. Enjoy looking through my great selection of cars, SUV's, trucks, motorbikes, boats etc.

Friday, February 18, 2011

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li ABSOLUTELY LOADED HAS EVERY OPTION

2003 BMW 7 Series 745Li


Color: Blue

Transmission: Automatic

Year: 2003

Engine: 4.4L V8 DOHC 32V

Make: BMW

Drive Train: 2WD

Model: 7 Series

Mileage: 91,065

Trim: 745Li

Interior: Leather

Price: $16,990














Gary Hughes is the Sales Manager with Direct Sales & Leasing in Vero Beach FL.

Visit my website for more information and photos on this or any of our other vehicles or CALL ME FOR A TEST DRIVE TODAY GARY 772-766-9536.

Trade ins are welcome and we offer bank financing. All vehicles are fully serviced inspected and detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment